This is a fun science experiment on the property of liquid.
- identical test tubes (buy here and a stand here),
- food coloring,
- clear glass containers of different size and shape.
https://player.vimeo.com/video/229232594 While Adrian has a blindfold on, Julia pours colored water in different containers. Adrian then has to guess which container holds more liquid? However, after pouring the water back into its original test tubes, Adrian sees that each container was holding the same amount of liquid.
Science mystery 💡revealed: Liquids can flow. They take the shape of the containers they are in. The amount of liquid can look greater or smaller depending on the size and shape of the container it is poured into.
For more on Science experiments:
- See here a video-post "Float or Sink❓Tangerine 🍊 Science Experiment (Science 🔬 💡⚖️ 101 🎥 Series 🎇)." Also, see here "Walnut Shell ⛵Sailboats 💦Water Science Experiment (Science 🔬 💡⚖️ 101 🎥 Series 🎇). "
- For baking soda experiments: see here "Magic Balloon (Baking Soda and Vinegar Reaction) Science🔬⚗️⚖️ 101 🎥Series 🎇," and here a video-post "🌋 Erupting Volcano Science Experiment 🔬 💡⚖️ 101 🎥 Series 🎇."
- Also check out here "💛💙❤️Primary Colors, 💦Water & Paper Capillary Action ⌛️Timelapse ⚗️ Kids Science Experiment (🌈 Rainbow Walking Water)."
- For more on color-mixing, please see here " 👔 Father's Day🎈Balloon Color-mixing DIY Craft (Sensorial 🖐️👀👂👅👃 Activities 101 🎥 Series 🎇)."