Here, I will be sharing with you free printable and PDFs I have created. Please, be advised that they are for your personal use only, and you may not share or distribute them in any way. If anyone would like them, please, direct them to this page.
LIFECYCLE of A SPIDER
Calling all young entomologists to explore the LIFE CYCLE of A SPIDER – a brand new addition to the Safariology collection by @safariltd! Read details and download your FREE 3-Part Montessori cards HERE.
Taste-Safe PUMPKIN Playdough RECIPE
Get your FREE recipe PDF HERE
SEASONS TREE FINGER PAINTING
– download HERE Seasons Tree PDF (when printing, select four images per page)
– paints (glitter is optional)
– little hands
– fine motor control
– learning through play while fostering imagination and creativity
Messy play like finger painting is very important for early childhood development since it helps the body and brain to integrate tactile information in a creative way. Process art is perfect for little artists in the making since the focus lies in the creation of the work, not the outcome! During this fun artistic process, your child learns how colors work, especially color mixing, while developing spatial awareness and sensory integration. And, if done on the floor, your little one will also be developing balance and exercising large muscle control!
POPCORN AUTUMN TREE
BiOBUDDi Lagoon Non-Toxic SLIME Recipe
BEEHIVE COUNTING CARDS
See HERE details and a PDF link in a post Beehive Counting Cards Sensory Tray.
NAIL POLISHING ACTIVITY
Download Nail Polishing Activity PDF, see details and non-toxic nail polish options on my blog HERE.
Download HERE a recipe to make Home-Made No-Cook Play Dough with a special ingredient and a TASTE-SAFE version.
COSMIC LESSON: From BIGGEST to SMALLEST
TIMELINE OF LIFE
Time Line of Life is a chart representing the history of life on Earth, including pictures and information about microorganisms, plants, animals, and early humans.
- Curriculum area: biology, history
- Level: generally beginning of lower elementary, but you can introduce generally in kindergarten
- Skills: understanding of order and chronology of life on Earth through expanded scientific vocabulary. A child also gains foundational knowledge in botany, zoology, ecosystems, microorganisms.
Please, always supervise your children while they are learning through play.