Christmas Advent | I Spy | Letter To Santa
A hands-on 24 Days of December Christmas Kids ADVENT I SPY Vintage Watercolor Holiday Activity Pack for preschoolers and kindergartners to kindle the holiday spirit with daily kindness prompts, scavenger hunts, and letters to Santa.
With this Christmas ADVENT | I SPY Kids Activity Pack, you no longer need to search or pin daily holiday tasks or scavenger hunts! Everything is planned and organized for you, including the 24 days of December tasks which are to keep the spirit of Christmas glowing while spreading kindness and encouraging giving and sharing. Also, included with this pack are 2 PAGEs vintage watercolor scavenger hunts to seek and find either indoors or outdoors!
You will receive an instant 16 pages PDF download in (2) FORMATS: (choose which one you would like to use)
- FULL HD 329 MB PDF CHRISTMAS ADVENT I SPY Kids Activity Pack
- COMPRESSED 30 MB PDF CHRISTMAS ADVENT I SPY Kids ACTIVITY PACK_compressed
ADVENT I SPY Calendar Cards Christmas Countdown Scavenger Hunt Family Activities Watercolor Educational Homeschooling PDF Material
INSIDE Christmas ADVENT I SPY Pack
★ 24 different ADVENT TASK CARDS in English + 24 wreath numbered DATE CARDS (stack, glue or connect with a clothespin a prompt and a date card together to reveal a surprise task every day)
★ DRAWING BLANK special lined journaling pages to promote penmanship
★ WRITING BLANK special lined journaling pages to promote penmanship (you can use it for the “What Christmas Stands For” prompt)
★ (2) types of LETTERs TO SANTA
★ 2-PAGE vintage watercolor I SPY SCAVENGER HUNT
TIPS AND HACKS TO USE THE PRINTABLE
- I am using an iron instead of a laminating machine. (I am using these thermal laminating pouches). HOW: set your iron at low temperature, as if you would iron silk. To be safe, place a plain paper OVER the laminating sheet and iron over it. (See HERE how I did it making a flower bookmark.)
- Alternatively, you can use sheet protectors and insert your HUNT into it, and then use a dry erase marker.
- For a quicker and more precise straight cutting, I am using a paper trimmer instead of scissors.
SCAVENGER HUNT | I SPY
Christmas Advent Vintage Watercolor Holiday Activity Pack BY PAGE:
PAGE 2 -5: vintage watercolor images with 24 DAILY PROMPTS (tasks) to spread kindness and cheer in the spirit of a holiday
PAGE 6 – 9: numbered wreath DATE CARDS to be attached to each daily prompt (you can decide on the order, or follow the days in the sequence of prompts as presented)
PAGE 10: DRAWING BLANK special lined journaling pages to promote penmanship
PAGE 11: WRITING BLANK special lined journaling pages to promote penmanship (you can use it for the “What Christmas Stands For” prompt)
PAGE 12: preschoolers LETTER to SANTA with a special lined handwriting page
PAGE 13: Vintage Letter Snowflake page LETTER TO SANTA template
PAGE 14-15: Vintage watercolor SCAVENGER I SPY Hunt
PAGE 16: Disclosure | Instructions: FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY! DO NOT RE-SELL OR DISTRIBUTE
Advent Christmas Activity Pack INSTRUCTIONS
Print this Vintage Watercolor Holiday Kids Activity Pack on 8.5 x 11″ letter size paper. Follow the instructions on each page. For the ADVENT CALENDAR, cut all the cards out and either glue, stack or connect with a clothespin the task and a date card together.
LETTER TO SANTA
My materials are created with high-quality images and are thoughtfully designed from the heart.
© 2020 Montessori From The Heart
My printables are subject to copyright law and are for your PERSONAL use ONLY. You may NOT share, resell, or redistribute them in any form. You may NOT gift, email, share, link or feature this PDF on any website, blog, forum, etc. You MAY post a picture of this material in action on your social media channels, and/or blog/website, etc., however, please TAG @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram and/or include a link to my blog www.MontessoriFromTheHeart.com
♡ Enriching the Mind one Heart at a time ♡
My materials are for educational purposes only, so please use common sense when implementing my lessons since I can not be held liable for anything that transpires should you follow any of my suggestions or tutorials. Always supervise your children while they are learning through play, especially with little ones as small items might be a choking hazard.
SEE OUR CHRISTMAS UNIT STUDY ON MY BLOG
All of the activities in © Montessori From The Heart ♡ store are to be supervised by an ADULT. As the caregiver of your child, you are the best person to assess the abilities of your child. Please take note and be aware of a child who is still mouthing items or is unsafe with small objects that could be placed in the nose, ears, or mouth. The owner of © Montessori From The Heart ♡ disclaims all liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in activities in this curriculum. It is the caregiver’s responsibility to monitor the child. Use these activities at your own discretion.
Terms & Conditions:
- This product is to be used ONLY by the original downloader.
- This product is licensed for SINGLE use and is intended for ONE-FAMILY household ONLY. You may use it with your own multiple children only ~ NO friends or classroom use, please.
- Redistributing, selling, editing, or posting this item or any part thereof is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the owner.
- You may make copies for your personal use but will need to purchase a school license for use in multiple classrooms or schools in different locations ~ please email me anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com.
- When blogging or posting about these printables, please give credit back to Montessori From the Heart by hyperlinking to my website and tagging me as @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram, where you can also see the behind the scenes of Insta Stories where I share our daily homeschooling activities.
- You may NOT sell or host these files as your own.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- If you have any questions regarding this or other of my materials, please email me at anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com