Homeschooling Montessori Way Monthly Plan
Homeschooling Montessori Way Membership is a yearly personalized curriculum calendar that follows your child’s inclinations and interests on a monthly basis.
Hello, my friend! I am so glad you are here! I know you are exhausted from swimming in the ocean of Pinterest, sinking in the depth of irrelevant information, and not being able to see the shore. I know you are tired of scrolling through and saving Instagram posts, only to find out later that you had never opened that folder nor implemented that idea with your little one. It is like seeing a beautiful recipe and never actually cooking it! But, wait, you do NOT need to do it alone! Let me do the groundwork for you with a yearly personalized curriculum calendar! Trust me, with Homeschooling Montessori Way Membership, you will be able to implement Montessori at home! And it would not require a degree in early childhood education, nor a separate room, and not even a large budget! (I will be providing you with DIY alternatives to lots of Montessori materials.) I promise to take the stress AWAY from your homeschooling life and bring you the JOY of FOLLOWING your CHILD’s journey to the wonderful world of education. So, say NO to endlessly searching! Say NO to social media that depicts picture-perfect play ideas which you cannot implement! And say YES to the stress-free joy of learning! Say YES to freeing time to do what you LOVE!
YOU’LL GET with this MEMBERSHIP:
- My eBook THE BASICs ~ Bringing Montessori Home Birth to Age 6, which includes 2-6 YO CURRICULUM for the 5 main areas of Montessori Education. Please read HERE the detailed instructions on how to download the book.
- Access to the MAIN Homeschooling Montessori Way PORTAL, which in turn has links to various pages, printables, and other MEMBER-ONLY content.
- *PERSONALIZED private PAGE with a month-by-month Curriculum plan for a YEAR with themed unit studies, access to private-member only pages, printables, and more. This plan is customized on a monthly basis according to the child’s age, interests, skills, and progress. Each month you get
- 2-3 activities for EACH of the 4 Main Montessori areas: such as Language, Math, PLA, Sensorial, PLUS, depending on your child’s age, activities for Cultural and Science such as:
- Geometry lessons
- Geography lessons
- Botany Unit studies
- Zoology Unit studies
- Themed activities for the month
- Nature-outdoor prompts
- STEM activities
- 60+ printables accessible from the MAIN PORTAL to supplement your homeschooling journey PLUS ADDITIONAL PRINTABLES
- ACCESS TO MY other MEMBERSHIPS such as a Frog Study, Earth Day Study, and Bugs Unit Study (these memberships can be purchased individually as well)
- 15% OFF ANY of my LEARNING KITS (look for ‘member discount’ circle)
- one-on-one email support
PLEASE NOTE! This package is PER-CHILD since it is CUSTOMIZED! Should you wish to add a 2nd child to the main plan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
p.s. When I create your PERSONALIZED month-by-month curriculum plan, I will be including activities from the 5 main Montessori areas (below), as well as some fun crafts and/or STEM and themed activities!
5 Main Montessori Area of Study:
- Practical Life Activities, (starting at 15 M) which include
- (a) care of self such as food prep, dressing, washing
- (b) care of the environment, such as cleaning, gardening, care of pets, environmentalism
- (c) grace and courtesy, such as greetings, manners, social interactions
- (d) control of movement, such as refining movements, walking the line, moving quietly
- Sensorial Activities focus on and allow the child to refine each of the senses. They include specifically designed materials that isolate just one quality. As such, sensorial activities refine fine motor skills, visual and auditory senses, and develop coordination and the ability to order and classify. In particular, sensorial activities focus on either sight (visual), touch (tactile), smell (olfactory), taste (gustatory), sound (auditory), and stereognostic (kinaesthetic) senses.
- Language curriculum is based on phonetic awareness. Children also work through specific hands-on tactile language materials such as the sandpaper letters and the moveable alphabet. Steps towards literacy plan promotes early literacy while following a non-traditional approach to language development.
- Math: Many sensorial materials, such as a Pink Tower, Red Rods and sensory Tactile Boards are in fact a precursor to numeracy work. A child then transitions to number rods, sandpaper numbers, number boards, spindle box, number tiles, beads, and games. Each exercise builds upon another and the child gradually moves from concrete to abstract areas such as place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and fractions.
- Cultural and Science encompass subjects like:
- Geography (solar system, continents, landforms, earth layers)
- Zoology (classification, physiology of animals)
- Botany (ecology, classification, physiology of plants)
- History (clock, timelines, using a calendar)
As soon as you purchase the Homeschooling Montessori Way Membership, you will see download links to the following (you can also find those links from your Account Page /DOWNLOADS):
- *THIS IS YOUR MAIN LINK: A download LINK to the MAIN Homeschooling Montessori Way PORTAL that has all the links you need, including the questionaries! Make sure to save the HTML in your browser. (Once you submit the questionnaires back to me, you will be receiving a SEPARATE private link to your PERSONAL PAGE with your monthly curriculum plan.)
- The BASICs Montessori Parenting Book ~ Bringing Montessori Home Birth to Age 6 years.
- **A questionary “My Child as a Learner” ~ please fill it out and email it to me email@example.com so that I can start tailoring a curriculum that is right for YOUR child.
- *An Academic Questionary for children age 3 – 6 YO -please fill it out and email it to me iF your child falls withing that age-range.
- Kindergarten Readiness Guide for your reference.
- Prekindergarten to Kindergarten NYS Common Core English Language Arts & Literacy Standards Alignment PDF for your reference.
A few things worth mentioning …
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin (Google founders)
- Jeff Bezos (Amazon founder)
- Julia Child (celebrity chef & author)
- George Clooney (Academy award-winning actor, director, producer, humanitarian, United nations messenger of peace)
- Erik Erikson (Psychologist & author). The Danish-German-American psychologist and psychoanalyst known for his theory on human social development, Erikson may be most famous for coining the phrase “identity crisis”. He found Montessori ideas so compelling that he studied them as an adult, acquiring a Montessori teaching certificate but never teaching in a classroom.
See you soon on the other side of the Montessori From The Heart Insider Squad!