Homeschool Montessori Made-Easy Membership
$49.00 / month and a $99.00 sign-up fee
Homeschool Montessori Made-Easy Membership is private access to a curriculum, unit studies, and printables, where children are learning by DOING through ACTIVE hands-on invitations to learn and play.
Out of stock
This membership is no longer offered since you can now join individual courses on the new membership platform. Click here.
I KNOW you are HERE because you are tired of scrolling endlessly on social media while saving posts we seem never to be able to implement! I AM on social media and I KNOW how long it takes! Please, do NOT rub your children of the little time you have with them by looking for ideas you might never bring to life!
Let me HELP YOU!
YOU can start Montessori NOW at home on a BUDGET without a degree in early childhood education or a separate room allocated to homeschooling!
Trust me; education can be a JOYFUL journey rather than a dreadful task! It all depends on how you approach and present it! Dr. Maria Montessori wisely noted a hundred years ago that “PLAY is the work of the child,” so let them PLAY and LEARN and GROW with joy and opportunities while little brains are capable of absorbing more information in one hour than we, adults, can absorb in a year!
So, JOIN the CIRCLE and get access to many resources to IGNITE the LOVE of LEARNING by DOING!
*Please NOTE, this subscription is for PERSONAL SINGLE FAMILY USE ONLY and can NOT be shared with friends or as a classroom resource*
Children NATURALLY WANT TO LEARN, just like all living things naturally adapt and evolve! Our job as parents and educators is to IGNITE (or better say to AWAKE) the PASSION for LEARNING! And let me tell you, theories and workbooks do NOT kindle the fire! CURIOSITY and NOVELTY DO that! And children are innately curious creatures! So, we need to learn to kindle the thirst for knowledge and spark the passion for wonder by capturing child’s Imagination, Inclinations, and Interests! THE 3 I I Is.
Education CAN be an ENCHANTING journey rather than a dreadful task! ! Let’s take the stress AWAY from your homeschooling life and bring you the JOY of FOLLOWING your CHILD along the wonderful path of education.
🚫 Say NO to swimming in the ocean of Pinterest and not being able to see the shore!
🚫 Say NO to social media picture-perfect play ideas which you can rarely implement!
✅ Say YES to the ENCHANTING homeschooling journey!
✅ Say YES to freeing time to DO what you LOVE!
Homeschool Montessori Made-Easy Membership was carefully created for a wide age range, from birth to age 6, with the focus on PRESCHOOLERS to support early learning. My goal is to stimulate the senses and engage children in ACTIVE learning to support early development. Hands-on activities encourage EXPERIENTIAL learning, as opposed to the more traditional, comparably passive model of lecture and drill exercises.
WHY CHOOSE MONTESSORI
THIS Homeschool Montessori Made-Easy Membership IS FOR YOU IF
Whether you are a homeschooling mom, dad, grandparent, caregiver, or are a busy working parent, this Homeschool Montessori Made-Easy Membership is for YOU IF you don’t want to miss any of the developmentally crucial windows of opportunity when your child is literally like a sponge ~ soaking up information EFFORTLESSLY, ENTHUSIASTICALLY, and with GREAT DEDICATION to a single-minded task. These stages of intense mental activity, called sensitive periods, are very specific and well-defined periods of strong interest in certain areas.
Dr. Maria Montessori discovered through her scientific observations that a human brain is particularly predisposed for learning during these sensitive periods since the child is biologically ready and responsive to acquiring a specific skill or ability, such as the use of language or math. So, during various times of a child’s Absorbent Mind plane (BIRTH to AGE 6), little brains are more inclined towards specific activities or lessons.
However, these periods are fleeting, and once the ‘magical window’ of aptitude CLOSES, the same skill or knowledge must be learned the hard way ~ through mundane repetition and memorization.
“Children are human beings to whom respect is due, superior to us by reason of their innocence and of the greater possibilities of their future.”
– Dr. Montessori.
Below, I will offer you some insights into the main Montessori curriculum areas:
5 Main Montessori Areas of Study:
(1) Practical Life Activities (starting at 15 M) which include:
(a) care of self such as food preparation, dressing, washing
(b) care of the environment, such as cleaning, gardening, care of pets, environmentalism
(c) grace and courtesy, such as greetings, manners, social interactions
(d) control of movement, such as refining movements, walking the line, moving quietly
(2) Sensorial Activities focus on and allow the child to refine each of the senses. They include specifically designed materials that isolate just one quality. As such, sensorial activities refine fine motor skills, visual and auditory senses and develop coordination and the ability to order and classify. In particular, sensorial activities focus on either sight (visual), touch (tactile), smell (olfactory), taste (gustatory), sound (auditory), and stereognostic (kinaesthetic) senses.
(3) Language curriculum is based on phonemic awareness. Children also work through specific hands-on tactile language materials such as sandpaper letters and the moveable alphabet. Steps towards a literacy plan promotes early literacy while following a non-traditional approach to language development.
(4) Math: Many sensorial materials, such as a Pink Tower, Red Rods and sensory Tactile Boards are in fact a precursor to numeracy work. A child then transitions to number rods, sandpaper numbers, number boards, spindle box, number tiles, beads, and games. Each exercise builds upon another and the child gradually moves from concrete to abstract areas such as place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and fractions.
(5) Cultural and Science encompass subjects like:
- Geography (solar system, continents, landforms, earth layers)
- Zoology (classification, physiology of animals)
- Botany (ecology, classification, physiology of plants)
- History (clock, timelines, using a calendar)
Things worth mentioning … Montessori Celebrities
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin (Google founders)
- Jeff Bezos (Amazon founder)
- Julia Child (celebrity chef & author)
- George Clooney (Academy award-winning actor, director, producer, humanitarian, United nations messenger of peace)
- Erik Erikson (Psychologist & author). The Danish-German-American psychologist and psychoanalyst, known for his theory on human social development, Erikson may be most famous for coining the phrase “identity crisis”. He found Montessori ideas so compelling that he studied them as an adult, acquiring a Montessori teaching certificate but never teaching in a classroom.
I hope you will join the Homeschool Montessori Made-Easy Membership! Also, the PRICE is subject to CHANGE as I am adding more and more content! So, sign up NOW NOT to pay a higher price!
I cannot wait to welcome you to Montessori From The Heart Circle!
Say YES to embracing on an ENCHANTING JOURNEY and say YES to freeing time to do what you LOVE!
♡ Enriching the Mind one Heart at a time ♡
This membership has really been a lifesaver especially during our lockdowns in China when schools close and we have no access to shops.
It is easy to follow and understand and the kids enjoy the activities. Thank you for creating fantastic content and making it easy for parents to use.
Love this website and so excited to start educating my 1.5 year old
I cannot recommend enough this platform! As a parent of two I am constantly struggling with time and was so hard for me lately to do activities with them because I didn't have that time to find ideas or to prepare materials! But this platform has everything you need and more from Math, Language, Science, to Practical activities and Seasonal courses! The materials are so colourful and appealing for kids and diversity of activities are beyond your expectation!
The platform is easy to navigate as Anya did an amazing job organizing and explaining all you need to know! But if you have any question or curiosity Anya is constantly there to help you with what you need! I am so happy that I am part of this membership! ❤️
Thank you so much, Claudia :) It warms my heart so much to read your review! I am so glad you are enjoying the membership platform, and look forward to many more exciting learning opportunities! Happy Learning, Anya
I cannot recommend this membership enough. We practiced some basic Montessori style parenting but I wanted to get more involved with language, math, sensory and science. I was intimidated by Montessori learning but decided to try out this program. I have a unique toddler who has Speech Apraxia and is Neurodiverse. This took away all the mystery, anxiety and unknowns I had. I love it!!
Thank you, Lindsay, for your kind and heartwarming review! I am so humbled and thankful for having an opportunity to make your Montessori journey less intimidating and hopefully more enchanting! Please, let me know if you would like me to focus on a particular area or create a particular printable. Xo Anya
I feel so blessed that Anya and Montessori from the heart has came into my life. Anya’s work is truly one of a kind and she goes above and beyond with everything she does to create such amazing courses, all while communicating with everyone so kindly. I can’t thank her enough for everything she does by helping me make special memories with my daughter and enhancing her education in a fun and thoughtful way. I couldn’t do it without Anya and I’ll never be able to thank her enough!
Ahh Toni, thank you So much and Thank you from the heart! This means so much to me! Creating a digital community and products that can help little ones live to their fullest potential is my dream come true! And when I hear reviews like this, I am filled with joy and gratitude for being able to serve this community and the little people! Thank you again for taking your time!