Homeschool Montessori Made-Easy Membership
$149.00 / year
Homeschool Montessori Made-Easy Membership is a private access to a curriculum, unit studies, and printables, where children are learning by doing through hands-on invitations to learn and play.
Hello, my friend! I am so glad you are here! No more scrolling endlessly on social media, while saving posts we seem never to be able to implement! I AM on social media and I KNOW how long it takes! Please, do not rub your children of little time you have with them by looking for ideas you might never bring to life! Let me HELP YOU! YOU can start Montessori NOW at home on a BUDGET without a degree in early childhood education, or a separate room allocated to homeschooling! Trust me, education can be a joyful journey rather than a dreadful task! It all depends on how you approach and present it! Dr. Maria Montessori wisely noted a hundred years ago that “play is the work of the child,” so let them PLAY and LEARN and GROW with joy and opportunities when little brains are capable of absorbing more information in one hour than we, adults, can absorb in a year! So, join the circle and get access to many resources to ignite the LOVE of LEARNING by DOING!
Please NOTE, this subscription is for PERSONAL SINGLE FAMILY USE ONLY and can NOT be shared with friends or as a classroom resource.
YOU’LL GET with this MEMBERSHIP:
- My eBook THE BASICs ~ Bringing Montessori Home Birth to Age 6, which includes 2-6 YO CURRICULUM for the 5 main areas of Montessori Education. Please read HERE the detailed instructions on how to download the book.
- Access to the MAIN Homeschooling Montessori Way PORTAL, which has links to PRIVATE MEMBER-ONLY content such as:
- Montessori Language
- Montessori Math
- Montessori PLA
- Montessori Sensorial Activities (BONUS AGE-Specific SENSORY PLAY IDEAS and recipes)
- Geography Lessons
- Botany Lessons
- Zoology Lessons
- BONUS: Over 25 Arts and Crafts for Kids including video tutorials ‘HOW TO’
- BONUS: STEM & Science Activities
- NEW TODDLER Section (1-2 YR)
- *SEASONAL & HOLIDAY Themed Studies
- BONUS: Gross Motor Games
- BABY section is coming soon! If you have 1 yr or younger, email me for a special offer!
- OVER 100 rotating printables to supplement your homeschooling journey.
- ACCESS TO MY OTHER MEMBERSHIPS (these memberships can be purchased individually as well) such as a
- 15% OFF my LEARNING KITS (look for ‘member discount’ circle)
Homeschool Montessori Made-Easy Membership-PLA
Below, I will offer you some insights into the main Montessori curriculum areas:
5 Main Montessori Areas of Study:
- Practical Life Activities (starting at 15 M) which include:
- (a) care of self such as food preparation, dressing, washing
- (b) care of the environment, such as cleaning, gardening, care of pets, environmentalism
- (c) grace and courtesy, such as greetings, manners, social interactions
- (d) control of movement, such as refining movements, walking the line, moving quietly
- Sensorial Activities focus on and allow the child to refine each of the senses. They include specifically designed materials that isolate just one quality. As such, sensorial activities refine fine motor skills, visual and auditory senses, and develop coordination and the ability to order and classify. In particular, sensorial activities focus on either sight (visual), touch (tactile), smell (olfactory), taste (gustatory), sound (auditory), and stereognostic (kinaesthetic) senses.
- Language curriculum is based on phonetic awareness. Children also work through specific hands-on tactile language materials such as the sandpaper letters and the moveable alphabet. Steps towards literacy plan promotes early literacy while following a non-traditional approach to language development.
- Math: Many sensorial materials, such as a Pink Tower, Red Rods and sensory Tactile Boards are in fact a precursor to numeracy work. A child then transitions to number rods, sandpaper numbers, number boards, spindle box, number tiles, beads, and games. Each exercise builds upon another and the child gradually moves from concrete to abstract areas such as place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and fractions.
- Cultural and Science encompass subjects like:
- Geography (solar system, continents, landforms, earth layers)
- Zoology (classification, physiology of animals)
- Botany (ecology, classification, physiology of plants)
- History (clock, timelines, using a calendar)
As soon as you purchase the Homeschool Montessori Made-Easy Membership, you will see download links to the following (you can also find those links from your Account Page /DOWNLOADS):
- *THIS IS YOUR MAIN LINK: A download LINK to the MAIN Homeschooling Montessori Way PORTAL that has all the links you need! Make sure to save the HTML in your browser.
- The BASICs Montessori Parenting Book ~ Bringing Montessori Home Birth to Age 6 years.
Other pages/unit studies, you can access by clicking on the MEMBERSHIP – VIEW tab (on the left).
A few things worth mentioning …
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin (Google founders)
- Jeff Bezos (Amazon founder)
- Julia Child (celebrity chef & author)
- George Clooney (Academy award-winning actor, director, producer, humanitarian, United nations messenger of peace)
- Erik Erikson (Psychologist & author). The Danish-German-American psychologist and psychoanalyst known for his theory on human social development, Erikson may be most famous for coining the phrase “identity crisis”. He found Montessori ideas so compelling that he studied them as an adult, acquiring a Montessori teaching certificate but never teaching in a classroom.
I hope you will join the Homeschool Montessori Made-Easy Membership! Also, the PRICE is subject to CHANGE as I am adding more and more content! So, sign up NOW NOT to pay a higher price!
See you soon on the other side of the Montessori From The Heart Insider Squad!