Journaling Goal-Setting Gratitude To-Do’s
We all need to be inspired by journaling from the heart prompts to stay on track, organized, with clear goals and full hearts. Among the 27 pages, find an hourly weekly planner, prioritized To-Dos, gratitude prompts, goal setting, reflections, talents/gifts searching, and more!
We all need to be inspired by Journaling Goal-Setting Gratitude To-Do’s from the heart prompts to stay on track, organized, with clear goals and full hearts. Find hourly weekly planner, prioritized To-Dos, gratitude prompts, goal setting, reflections, talent searching, and more!
*THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD * 27-pages No physical product is being shipped.
PRINT on 8.5 x 11″ letter size paper. 1 PDF is in LANDSCAPE orientation and another is in PORTRAIT. *Make sure to check off “fit to printable area.”
Journaling Goal-Setting Gratitude To-Do’s INCLUDED in Landscape:
- My Weekly Planner Hourly
- 12 Habit Tracker
- Monthly Planner
- Weekly To-Do List
- My Personal Goals
- Event Reflections
- My Gifts/Talents Journal
Journaling Goal-Setting Gratitude To-Do’s INCLUDED in Portrait:
- My Nature Journal 5 Senses
- My Nature Notes
- Notes & Memo Pages
- Prioritized Color Coded To-Do-List
- Weekly & Daily Planner
- Gratitude Journal
My materials are created with high-quality images and are thoughtfully designed from the heart.
© 2022 Montessori From The Heart
My printables are subject to copyright law and are for your PERSONAL use ONLY. You may NOT share, resell, or redistribute them in any form. You may NOT gift, email, share, link or feature this PDF on any website, blog, forum, etc. You MAY post a picture of this material in action on your social media channels, and/or blog/website, etc., however, please TAG @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram and/or include a link to my blog www.MontessoriFromTheHeart.com
My materials are for educational purposes only, so please use common sense when implementing my lessons since I can not be held liable for anything that transpires should you follow any of my suggestions or tutorials. Always supervise your children while they are learning through play, especially with little ones as small items might be a choking hazard.
All of the activities in © Montessori From The Heart ♡ store are to be supervised by an ADULT. As the caregiver of your child, you are the best person to assess the abilities of your child. Please take note and be aware of a child who is still mouthing items or is unsafe with small objects that could be placed in the nose, ears, or mouth. The owner of © Montessori From The Heart ♡ disclaims all liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in activities in this curriculum. It is the caregiver’s responsibility to monitor the child. Use these activities at your own discretion.
Terms & Conditions:
- This product is to be used ONLY by the original downloader.
- This product is licensed for SINGLE use and is intended for ONE-FAMILY household ONLY. You may use it with your own multiple children only ~ NO friends or classroom use, please.
- Redistributing, selling, editing, or posting this item or any part thereof is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the owner.
- You may make copies for your personal use but will need to purchase a school license for use in multiple classrooms or schools in different locations ~ please email me anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com.
- When blogging or posting about these printables, please give credit back to Montessori From the Heart by hyperlinking to my website and tagging me as @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram, where you can also see the behind the scenes of Insta Stories where I share our daily homeschooling activities.
- You may NOT sell or host these files as your own.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- If you have any questions regarding this or other of my materials, please email me at anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com