Seaside Summer Activity Pack
Seaside Summer Montessori-Inspired Kids Activities Printable pack includes fine motor practice, do-a-dot, toddler puzzles, pre-writing strokes, numeracy, literacy, shape and color recognition, science living vs. non-living, an intro to Fine Art Impressionist and more.
*This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT* NO PHYSICAL PRINTED PAPER IS BEING SHIPPED*
This 77-page MEGA pack has it all! It’s suitable for ages 18M+, so you will find activities for toddlers through kindergarten age.
This is a single-family use! Print as many copies for your own children, but please do NOT share with friends and do NOT use a classroom resource! Thank you ♡
Purchasing this pack grants you access to the Seaside Course, where all these activities come to life in the form of video tutorials, eBooks, and more!
Having been sharing our hands-on invitations to learn and play on Instagram, I now offer a digital resource you can CLICK | PRINT | GO to save you time from endless research or preparations. My printables are designed to promote ACTIVE HANDS-ON play-based learning, making homeschooling FUN, EDUCATIONAL, and OPEN-ENDED. *If you laminate prior to use, you can use these resources OVER and OVER again! AND along with the digital download, you also get to see ACTIVITIES IN ACTION! So, you get a RESOURCE + ways to PLAY at your fingertips!
So, CLICK | PRINT | GO and keep little ones happily engaged in active learning! We all know workbooks are boring! However, children love learning through hands-on activities where little hands dot, imprint, connect, clip, match, and manipulate!
Experiential learning or “learning by doing” is an essential constituent of the Montessori teaching method. This pack was carefully designed to stimulate the senses and engage children in ACTIVE learning to support early development. Hands-on activities encourage “experiential” learning, as opposed to the more traditional, comparably passive model of lecture and drill exercises. With this Easter Montessori Activities Printable Pack, repetition is accomplished by having a variety of prompts with which to practice the same concept, thus leading to mastery of the concept. These activities will engage little hands and trigger various skills while young absorbing minds are soaking up information intuitively, spontaneously, and with ease!
Tips & Hacks
- To laminate, you can use an IRON instead of a laminating machine. (I am using these thermal laminating pouches). HOW: set your iron at a low temperature, as if you would iron silk. To be safe, place plain paper OVER the laminating sheet and iron over it.
- Alternatively, you can use sheet protectors and insert your pages into it, and then use a dry erase marker.
- Cut corners can be pointy, so I am using a corner rounder.
- For a quicker and more precise straight cutting, I am using a paper trimmer instead of scissors.
- Buy rainbow dot markers HERE Or buy similar ones on Amazon HERE.
PRINT on 8.5 x 11″ letter size paper in LANDSCAPE. *Make sure to check off “fit to printable area.”
Follow the instructions on each page.
My materials are created with high-quality images and are thoughtfully designed from the heart.
My printables are subject to copyright law and are for your PERSONAL use ONLY. You may NOT share, resell, or redistribute them in any form. You may NOT gift, email, share, link or feature this PDF on any website, blog, forum, etc. You MAY post a picture of this material in action on your social media channels, and/or blog/website, etc.. However, please TAG @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram and/or include a link to my blog www.MontessoriFromTheHeart.com
My materials are for educational purposes only, so please use common sense when implementing my lessons since I can not be held liable for anything that transpires should you follow any of my suggestions or tutorials. Always supervise your children while they are learning through play, especially with little ones as small items might be a choking hazard.
All of the activities in © Montessori From The Heart ♡ store are to be supervised by an ADULT. As the caregiver of your child, you are the best person to assess the abilities of your child. Please take note and be aware of a child who is still mouthing items or is unsafe with small objects that could be placed in the nose, ears, or mouth. The owner of © Montessori From The Heart ♡ disclaims all liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in activities in this curriculum. It is the caregiver’s responsibility to monitor the child. Use these activities at your own discretion.
Terms & Conditions:
- This product is to be used ONLY by the original downloader.
- This product is licensed for SINGLE use and is intended for ONE-FAMILY household ONLY. You may use it with your own multiple children only ~ NO friends or classroom use, please.
- Redistributing, selling, editing, or posting this item or any part thereof is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the owner.
- You may make copies for your personal use but will need to purchase a school license for use in multiple classrooms or schools in different locations ~ please email me anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com.
- When blogging or posting about these printables, please give credit back to Montessori From the Heart by hyperlinking to my website and tagging me as @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram, where you can also see the behind the scenes of Insta Stories where I share our daily homeschooling activities.
- You may NOT sell or host these files as your own.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- If you have any questions regarding this or other of my materials, please email me at anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com
The activity pack is so beautiful and a great addition to my classroom! Perfect for summer!
So glad you enjoyed it! Thank you!
I love the activities for my 2yrs little one, it is dificult to find printed material for toddlers. Thank you 🥰
Thank you so much! I am so glad! And the pack will grow with your little one as it has activities for preschool age as well! Xo, Anya