A closer 🔍look at our 🌸Spring 🌱Nature 📚Books (top left to right):
- My First Discoveries Series with its transparent pages add a new twist to a traditional reading. Trees, Flowers, and Woods and Forest books are a great addition to your spring or botany book collection:
- Trees book (buy here) gracefully explains how nature's cycle works.
- Flowers book (buy here) will show a child how bees and butterflies settle on spring flowers, how buds blossom and flower into fruit, and how sunflowers turn to face the sun.
- Woods and Forests book (buy here) teaches a young reader about nature, seasons, woods and forests.
- Everything Spring (Picture the Seasons) National Geographic Children's (buy here) is an amazing beautifully photographed picture book where young children can see, hear, and feel the warmth of springtime by reading and learning all about chicks, bunnies, and the other baby animals that come out to play in springtime.
- Spring book is a part of Four Seasons Book set (buy here), where each of the books describes the characteristics of one season. Spectacular images of children, plants, and animals in all seasons combine with simple text to demonstrate how seasonal changes affect all life on Earth.
- Cherry Blossoms Say Spring National Geographic Children's Books series (buy here) looks at the life cycle of a cherry tree, the history behind the gift of the Japanese cherry trees to our nation's capital, and the association of cherry trees and spring. Vibrant scenes from the Cherry Blossom Festival and the flood of visitors to the Tidal Basin are balanced with shots of the natural beauty of these trees.
"The sun opens the buds and tiny leaves uncurl." ~ Trees book.
"In spring, chestnut trees blossom. The flowers grow into chestnuts."
Through beautiful overlay pages of My First Discoveries series books, a child can see a little seed grow into a mighty tree. The Trees book takes a young reader through a journey of a tree, which flowers every year, bearing seeds that will in Autumn fall to the ground just to grow slowly into more trees.
Flowers book has the most beautiful transparent overlay pages which reveal how buds blossom and flower into fruit; how sunflowers turn to face the sun; how bees and butterflies settle on spring flowers, and how Dandelion: grows from a flower ~ to a bud ~ to a seed.
For more flower books, read here a post about our favorite 🌸Botany 📚Books.
Learning about ❄️🌸🌳🍂Seasons ~ read here about our material and books.
See here our entire 🌸Spring 🌱 Themed Unit roundup.