Father’s Day Card Balloons Finger-Painting
FREE Father’s Day Finger Painting Balloons Card to say “Thanks For Always Lifting Us UP!”
Father’s Day Card Balloons Finger-Painting craft to say thanks to our dads for always lifting us UP!
This is to ALL lifter-upper dads, grandfathers, uncles, and those who had to take on a father’s role! Thanks for lifting us UP!
Invite your child to choose a color combination and finger paint the balloons. Also, record the date and invite a child to write his/her name. Besides, finger-painting is an amazing way to strengthen small muscles of the hand and practice pre-writing skills. Developing fine motor strength before a child can hold a pencil is a crucial rudimentary handwriting skill. It is very important to develop during early childhood essential muscles children will be using throughout their lifetime.
*THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ~ Also included a GENERAL Template
Finger painting has many developmental benefits! Some of them are:
- ♡ HAND-EYE coordination~ when brain and hands work together ~ the ability to coordinate the information received through the eyes to control, guide, and direct the hands in the accomplishment of a given task.
- ♡ Improving FINE MOTOR development by strengthening finger and hand muscles ~ when children practice small muscle hand control by finger-painting, tonging, pinching, transferring, threading, etc, they develop the strength, dexterity, and control needed to manipulate many everyday items such as a pencil, spoon, button, scissors, zippers, and more … “He does it with his hands, by experience, first in play and then through work. The hands are the instruments of man’s intelligence.” ~ Dr. Maria Montessori. The Absorbent Mind.
- ♡ DEXTERITY ~perfecting skills and ease in using hands by building DEXTERITY and MUSCLE TONE. Finger-painting builds strength in fingers and hand muscles.
- ♡ BILATERAL COORDINATION ~ the ability to use both sides of the body at the same time in a coordinated manner, that is eventually using one hand dominantly and the other to assist.
- ♡ COLOR RECOGNITION and MIXING ~ learning how colors work, especially mixing primary colors.
- ♡ Finger painting supports SENSORY integration as children explore textures while stimulating new synapses ~ brain nerve connections that boost future learning, reasoning skills, and problem-solving.
- ♡ SPATIAL AWARENESS ~ understanding the positioning of objects in relation to oneself in that given space and understanding the relationship of these objects when there is a change of position. Also, learning about color, shape and its relevant positioning,
PRINT on 8.5 x 11″ letter size paper. *Make sure to check off “fit to printable area.”
My materials are created with high-quality images and are thoughtfully designed from the heart.
FOR MORE FATHER’s DAY CRAFTS and IDEAS see HERE
© 2021 Montessori From The Heart
My printables are subject to copyright law and are for your PERSONAL use ONLY. You may NOT share, resell, or redistribute them in any form. You may NOT gift, email, share, link or feature this PDF on any website, blog, forum, etc. You MAY post a picture of this material in action on your social media channels, and/or blog/website, etc., however, please TAG @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram and/or include a link to my blog www.MontessoriFromTheHeart.com
My materials are for educational purposes only, so please use common sense when implementing my lessons since I can not be held liable for anything that transpires should you follow any of my suggestions or tutorials. Always supervise your children while they are learning through play, especially with little ones as small items might be a choking hazard.
All of the activities in © Montessori From The Heart ♡ store are to be supervised by an ADULT. As the caregiver of your child, you are the best person to assess the abilities of your child. Please take note and be aware of a child who is still mouthing items or is unsafe with small objects that could be placed in the nose, ears, or mouth. The owner of © Montessori From The Heart ♡ disclaims all liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in activities in this curriculum. It is the caregiver’s responsibility to monitor the child. Use these activities at your own discretion.
Terms & Conditions:
- This product is to be used ONLY by the original downloader.
- This product is licensed for SINGLE use and is intended for ONE-FAMILY household ONLY. You may use it with your own multiple children only ~ NO friends or classroom use, please.
- Redistributing, selling, editing, or posting this item or any part thereof is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the owner.
- You may make copies for your personal use but will need to purchase a school license for use in multiple classrooms or schools in different locations ~ please email me anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com.
- When blogging or posting about these printables, please give credit back to Montessori From the Heart by hyperlinking to my website and tagging me as @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram, where you can also see the behind the scenes of Insta Stories where I share our daily homeschooling activities.
- You may NOT sell or host these files as your own.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- If you have any questions regarding this or other of my materials, please email me at Anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com.