FREE Seaside Bucket Printable
FREE Bucket Printable. Seaside Shells Bucket Counting activity for toddlers and preschoolers to practice one-to-one correspondence.
FREE bucket printable to practice counting. INSTRUCTIONS: Print on 8.5 x 11″ letter-size paper. *Make sure to check off “Fill the entire page.” Thereafter, cut out the bucket. You can use real seashells or other loose items to practice one-to-one correspondence.
Click HERE and USE promo SUMMER80 to get 80% OFF
77-PAGE MEGA Seaside Summer Printable Pack
Terms & Conditions:
- This product is to be used only by the original downloader.
- This product is licensed for single use and is intended for a one-family household ONLY. You may use it with your own multiple children only ~ no friends or classroom use, please.
- Redistributing, selling, editing, or posting this item or any part thereof is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the owner.
- You may make copies for your personal use but will need to purchase a school license for use in multiple classrooms or schools in different locations ~ please email me MontessoriFromTheHeart@gmail.com
- When blogging or posting about these printables, please give credit back to Montessori From the Heart by hyperlinking to my website and tagging me as @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram, where you can also see the behind the scenes of Insta Stories where I share our daily homeschooling activities.
- You may NOT sell or host these files as your own.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- If you have any questions regarding this or other of my materials, please email me at anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com
♡ Enriching the Mind one Heart at a time ♡
FIND US on Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Pinterest ♡
Based on 1 review
Love it. Thank you for sharing all the du6n activities for the little ones.
I am soo glad! Enjoy, Anya