Parts of a Bird Montessori Zoology
FREE Parts of the Bird Montessori Zoology Puzzle cutouts to promote experiential learning with a hands-on invitation to understand and recognize different external anatomical parts of a bird.
FREE Parts of a Bird Montessori Zoology Puzzle cutouts PDF to promote experiential learning with a hands-on invitation to understand and recognize different external anatomical parts of a bird.
*THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD * No physical product is being shipped.
Montessori zoology puzzles offer a hands-on way to learn, understand and recognize different external anatomical parts of a bird. This material is intended for children age 3-6 yr, however, since each puzzle piece has a knob, you can introduce it as early as two years to practice visual and tactile discrimination as a child learns to fit all the pieces into the board. See a similar bird puzzle HERE. Zoology PARTS OF puzzles are wonderful for hand-eye coordination and for developing the fine motor control of the hand. They also provide a hands-on opportunity to learn the anatomical parts of an animal. If you purchase the entire zoology cabinet, these puzzles are great to learn about the five main Montessori classes of vertebrates: horse (mammal), bird, frog (amphibians), fish, and turtle (reptile). However, if you do not have a Montessori wooden puzzle, I traced the parts of a bird (including the body which is the combined breast and a wing) and made a PDF that you can print, cut out and use as puzzle pieces.
A fun extension to Montessori zoology work is to trace cutouts onto felts and create a colorful and hands-on activity. https://videos.files.wordpress.com/s9ot73D4/parts-of-birds-coutouts-felts-diy_mov_hd.mp4 Please, note that I labeled leg (tarsus) and foot as a leg, but you can label it as feet as well.
SEE OUR ENTIRE BIRD STUDY HERE.
INSTRUCTIONS: Print on 8.5 x 11″ letter-size paper. *Make sure to check off “Fill the entire page.” Thereafter, cut each part out. You can then trace each to felt or cardboard and create a puzzle. Alternatively, you can color each part in.
Terms & Conditions:
- This product is to be used only by the original downloader.
- This product is licensed for single use and is intended for one-family household ONLY. You may use it with your own multiple children only ~ no friends or classroom use, please.
- Redistributing, selling, editing, or posting this item or any part thereof is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the owner.
- You may make copies for your personal use but will need to purchase a school license for use in multiple classrooms or schools in different locations ~ please email me MontessoriFromTheHeart@gmail.com
- When blogging or posting about these printables, please give credit back to Montessori From the Heart by hyperlinking to my website and tagging me as @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram, where you can also see the behind the scenes of Insta Stories where I share our daily homeschooling activities.
- You may NOT sell or host these files as your own.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- If you have any questions regarding this or other of my materials, please email me at anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com
♡ Enriching the Mind one Heart at a time ♡
Parts of the Bird Montessori Zoology
I did not receive it
Hi, it is a digital download PDF you would have gotten as soon as the order was placed. Did you get the PDF? Sorry but it is not a physical product
Parts of the Bird Montessori Zoology
Thank you so muuch!