Thanksgiving Activities To Do With Kids
Thanksgiving Activities To Do With Kids Today and Every Day. Ways to aspire gratitude and kindness with children.
Thanksgiving Activities To Do With Kids today and every day.
Family, friends, gratitude, and thankfulness are the essence of the Thanksgiving season. And these values can be celebrated and carried on for one day, one month or the whole year, in the United States or across the globe. Moreover, Thanksgiving is a special holiday since we focus on giving rather than receiving, and we spend time with dear ones without much of the commercialism that has invaded many other holidays. So, take this opportunity to teach children about the values of Thanksgiving sharing, the magical feeling of gratitude and appreciation, and, of course, the importance of family. So, turn off your TV, and use the tips in this printable to teach and model important Thanksgiving lessons during the holiday.
- Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
- November Nature Puzzles 4-5-8-10-11
*THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD * You will receive a PDF without a watermark.
PRINT on 8.5 x 11″ letter size paper. *Make sure to check off “fit to printable area.”
My materials are created with high-quality images and are thoughtfully designed from the heart.
© 2021 Montessori From The Heart
My printables are subject to copyright law and are for your PERSONAL use ONLY. You may NOT share, resell, or redistribute them in any form. You may NOT gift, email, share, link or feature this PDF on any website, blog, forum, etc. You MAY post a picture of this material in action on your social media channels, and/or blog/website, etc., however, please TAG @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram and/or include a link to my blog www.MontessoriFromTheHeart.com
My materials are for educational purposes only, so please use common sense when implementing my lessons since I can not be held liable for anything that transpires should you follow any of my suggestions or tutorials. Always supervise your children while they are learning through play, especially with little ones as small items might be a choking hazard.
All of the activities in © Montessori From The Heart ♡ store are to be supervised by an ADULT. As the caregiver of your child, you are the best person to assess the abilities of your child. Please take note and be aware of a child who is still mouthing items or is unsafe with small objects that could be placed in the nose, ears, or mouth. The owner of © Montessori From The Heart ♡ disclaims all liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in activities in this curriculum. It is the caregiver’s responsibility to monitor the child. Use these activities at your own discretion.
Terms & Conditions:
- This product is to be used ONLY by the original downloader.
- This product is licensed for SINGLE use and is intended for ONE-FAMILY household ONLY. You may use it with your own multiple children only ~ NO friends or classroom use, please.
- Redistributing, selling, editing, or posting this item or any part thereof is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the owner.
- You may make copies for your personal use but will need to purchase a school license for use in multiple classrooms or schools in different locations ~ please email me anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com.
- When blogging or posting about these printables, please give credit back to Montessori From the Heart by hyperlinking to my website and tagging me as @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram, where you can also see the behind the scenes of Insta Stories where I share our daily homeschooling activities.
- You may NOT sell or host these files as your own.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- If you have any questions regarding this or other of my materials, please email me at anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com