ABC In Pictures Alphabet Cards
ABC In Pictures Alphabet Montessori literacy cards with real images are an excellent tool for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners to learn the alphabet, build their vocabulary, and develop cognitive and language skills while promoting phonic awareness and letter formation.
ABC In Pictures Alphabet Montessori literacy cards with real images are an excellent tool for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners to learn the alphabet, build their vocabulary, and develop cognitive and language skills while promoting phonemic awareness and letter formation.
*THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD * No physical product is being shipped.
ABC In Pictures Alphabet Cards Instructions
Print on 4 x 6″ size paper in portrait. *Make sure to check off “fit to printable area.”
Why ABC In Pictures Alphabet Cards Are Valuable Resource for Children
Alphabet cards with real images can be a valuable educational tool for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners for several reasons:
- Visual Learning: Real images on alphabet cards can help preschoolers better understand and remember the letter sounds and shapes. By associating a letter with a real-life object, children can make a stronger connection between the abstract concept of a letter and its actual use.
- Vocabulary Development: Alphabet cards with real images can introduce new vocabulary words to children, helping to build their language skills. Seeing the image of an object and hearing its name can help children learn new words and remember them more easily.
- Cognitive Development: Using alphabet cards with real images can help to improve preschoolers’ cognitive development, including their ability to identify and classify objects. It can also help to improve their memory, attention, and focus.
- Multi-Sensory Learning: Real images on alphabet cards paired with animal figurines can engage multiple senses, including sight and touch. Children see the real image on a card and then can feel and match the 3D language object or a figurine, which can help to reinforce multi-sensorial learning.
- Fun and Engaging: Alphabet cards with real images can make learning the alphabet more fun and engaging for children of all ages. They can spark curiosity and interest in letters and language, making learning more enjoyable.
Overall, alphabet cards with real images can be a great tool for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners to learn the alphabet, build their vocabulary, and develop cognitive and language skills.
My materials are created with high-quality images and are thoughtfully designed from the heart.
© Montessori From The Heart
My printables are subject to copyright law and are for your PERSONAL use ONLY. You may NOT share, resell, or redistribute them in any form. You may NOT gift, email, share, link or feature this PDF on any website, blog, forum, etc. You MAY post a picture of this material in action on your social media channels, and/or blog/website, etc.; however, please tag @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram and/or include a link to my blog www.MontessoriFromTheHeart.com
My materials are for educational purposes only, so please use common sense when implementing my lessons since I can not be held liable for anything that transpires should you follow any of my suggestions or tutorials. Always supervise your children while they are learning through play, especially with little ones, as small items might be a choking hazard.
All of the activities in © Montessori From The Heart ♡ store are to be supervised by an ADULT. As the caregiver of your child, you are the best person to assess the abilities of the child. Please note and be aware of a child who is still mouthing items or is unsafe with small objects that could be placed in the nose, ears, or mouth. The owner of © Montessori From The Heart ♡ disclaims all liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in activities in this curriculum. It is the caregiver’s responsibility to monitor the child. Use these activities at your own discretion.
Terms & Conditions:
- This product is to be used ONLY by the original downloader.
- This product is licensed for SINGLE use and is intended for ONE-FAMILY household ONLY. You may use it with your own multiple children only ~ NO friends or classroom use, please.
- Redistributing, selling, editing, or posting this item or any part thereof is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the owner.
- You may make copies for your personal use but will need to purchase a school license for use in multiple classrooms or schools in different locations ~ please email me anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com.
- When blogging or posting about these printables, please give credit back to Montessori From the Heart by hyperlinking to my website and tagging me as @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram, where you can also see the behind the scenes of Insta Stories where I share our daily homeschooling activities.
- You may NOT sell or host these files as your own.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- If you have any questions regarding this or other of my materials, please email me at anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com