Kids Daily Visual Routine Cards
45 watercolor illustrations kids daily visual routine cards, color-coded for the morning, afternoon and evening are designed for toddlers, homeschoolers (five areas of Montessori studies cards included), as well as children that go to school.
Kids daily visual routine cards are color-coded for the morning, afternoon, and evening. The daily schedule is thoughtfully designed to progress in the order of cards arrangement. However, you are free to skip or rearrange a card that does not suit your family’s rhythm. These kids’ daily visual routine cards can be used with toddlers, homeschoolers, as well as children who go to school. For the latter category, skip the homeschooling part, which includes the five areas of Montessori studies.
Suitable for Homeschoolers and School Children
- Cards designed for children that go to school have a school bus 🚌 symbol on the top-left.
- Cards designed for homeschooling families are marked with a 🏡house symbol on the top-left. I suggest completing language and math works in the morning, followed by practical life activities. Reserve the cultural/science and sensorial works for the afternoon.
And to reinforce primary colors association and to provide a control of error, I have color-coded cards accordingly:
- Morning cards are color-coded YELLOW in the top right corner.
- Afternoon cards are color-coded RED in the top right corner.
- Evening cards are color-coded BLUE in the top right corner.
Please, note, I have used action phrases, like wash face, eat breakfast, rather than wash the face or breakfast.
p.s. In a Montessori environment, there is no assigned homework.
Included are (6) blank card “Make Your Own” daily routine prompts.
*THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD * You will receive a 45-page PDF.
How to Display:
There are various ways you can use and display these routine cards. For example, you can peg them using a clothespin to a string or jute twine, or a rope.
Print on 4 x 6 paper. I like printing on glossy photo paper. Make sure to check printer’s setting and select under paper size index 4 x6 post card. Or “choose paper source by PDF size” and select “scale to fit,” and “print entire image.”
🖨When you place your paper in a printer’s loading tray, make sure the brackets are adjusted to 4 x6 size and fit snugly.
My materials are created with high-quality images and are thoughtfully designed from the heart.
© 2021 Montessori From The Heart
My printables are subject to copyright law and are for your PERSONAL use ONLY. You may NOT share, resell, or redistribute them in any form. You may NOT gift, email, share, link or feature this PDF on any website, blog, forum, etc. You MAY post a picture of this material in action on your social media channels, and/or blog/website, etc., however, please TAG @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram and/or include a link to my blog www.MontessoriFromTheHeart.com
My materials are for educational purposes only, so please use common sense when implementing my lessons since I can not be held liable for anything that transpires should you follow any of my suggestions or tutorials. Always supervise your children while they are learning through play, especially with little ones as small items might be a choking hazard.
All of the activities in © Montessori From The Heart ♡ store are to be supervised by an ADULT. As the caregiver of your child, you are the best person to assess the abilities of your child. Please take note and be aware of a child who is still mouthing items or is unsafe with small objects that could be placed in the nose, ears, or mouth. The owner of © Montessori From The Heart ♡ disclaims all liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in activities in this curriculum. It is the caregiver’s responsibility to monitor the child. Use these activities at your own discretion.
Terms & Conditions:
- This product is to be used ONLY by the original downloader.
- This product is licensed for SINGLE use and is intended for ONE-FAMILY household ONLY. You may use it with your own multiple children only ~ NO friends or classroom use, please.
- Redistributing, selling, editing, or posting this item or any part thereof is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the owner.
- You may make copies for your personal use but will need to purchase a school license for use in multiple classrooms or schools in different locations ~ please email me anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com.
- When blogging or posting about these printables, please give credit back to Montessori From the Heart by hyperlinking to my website and tagging me as @MontessoriFromTheHeart on Instagram, where you can also see the behind the scenes of Insta Stories where I share our daily homeschooling activities.
- You may NOT sell or host these files as your own.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- If you have any questions regarding this or other of my materials, please email me at anya@MontessoriFromTheHeart.com
They are great!
Thank you so much for taking your time! I am so glad you enjoyed the routine cards! I have 25% OFF sale happening today with promo CYBER of any of my printables, like the WINTER one or NYE. Xo Anya