Montessori-Way Customized Curriculum
$199.00 / month and a $499.00 sign-up fee
Homeschooling Montessori-Way Membership is a personalized curriculum plan customized on a monthly basis to follow your child’s inclinations, interests, and academic growth.
Hello and Welcome!
Whether you are a homeschooling mom, dad, grandparent, caregiver, or are a busy working parent, this plan is for YOU if you do NOT believe in a one-fits-all approach!
This plan is ALSO for YOU if you don’t want to miss any of the developmentally crucial windows of opportunity when your child is literally like a SPONGE ~ soaking up information EFFORTLESSLY, ENTHUSIASTICALLY and with GREAR DEDICATION to a single-minded task. These stages of INTENSE MENTAL ACTIVITY, called sensitive periods, are very specific and well-defined periods of the strong interest in certain areas.
Dr. Maria Montessori discovered through her scientific observations that a human brain is particularly predisposed to LEARNING during these sensitive periods since a child is biologically ready and responsive to acquiring a specific skill or ability, such as the use of language or math.
So, during various times of a child’s Absorbent Mind plane, little brains are more inclined towards specific activities or lessons.
However, these periods are fleeting, and once the ‘magical window’ of aptitude CLOSES, the same skill or knowledge must be learned the hard way ~ through mundane repetition and memorization.
I KNOW you are exhausted from swimming in the ocean of Pinterest, sinking in the depth of irrelevant information, and not being able to see the shore.
I KNOW you are tired of scrolling through and saving Instagram posts to folders you never open! It is like seeing a beautiful recipe and never actually cooking it! So, no more scrolling endlessly on social media, while saving activities you seem never to be able to implement! I AM on social media and I KNOW how long it takes!
Please, do NOT rub your children of the little time you have with them by looking for ideas you might never bring to life! Let me help you! Let me do the groundwork for you and customize a curriculum PLAN to help your child grow to his/her fullest potentials! Trust me, YOU can start Montessori NOW at home on a BUDGET without a degree in early childhood education, or a separate room allocated to homeschooling! Education can be an enchanting journey rather than a dreadful task! By offering a thoughtfully prepared environment, little people can LEARN and GROW with eagerness and zeal! Let’s take the stress AWAY from your homeschooling life and bring you the JOY of FOLLOWING your CHILD’s journey to a wonderful world of education. So, say NO to endlessly searching! Say NO to social media that depicts picture-perfect play ideas which you cannot implement! And say YES to the stress-free love of learning!
WHAT MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY …
YOU’LL GET with this MEMBERSHIP:
- Initial assessment evaluation Zoom Call.
- My eBook THE BASICs ~ Bringing Montessori Home Birth to Age 6.
- PERSONALIZED private monthly customized curriculum chart with themed unit studies, printables, and more. This plan is personalized on a monthly basis according to the child’s age, interests, skills, and progress, and includes activities such as:
- MATH (including periodically Geometry lessons)
- *CULTURAL & Science lessons, depending on your child’s age, might include Geography lessons, Botany Unit studies, Zoology Unit studies
- STEM/Science Activities
- PLUS, (if applicable) Themed/Holiday Activities for the month
- EXCLUSIVE PRINTABLES and PDF guides
- A welcome Learning Kit [of your choice plus a yearly learning kit on a child’s birthday] to promote experiential learning ~ shipped free within the USA. (International shipping fees apply.)
- One-on-one EMAIL, DM support, and monthly ZOOM calls.
*PLEASE NOTE, this package is PER-CHILD*
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS of SIGN UP FEES, nor monthly payments for which the plan was curated. However, you can cancel your subscription at any time, as to not incur any future monthly fees.
WHAT MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY …
What are the 5 Main Montessori Areas of Study?
- Practical Life Activities, (starting at 15 M) that include
- (a) care of self such as food prep, dressing, washing
- (b) care of the environment, such as cleaning, gardening, care of pets, environmentalism
- (c) grace and courtesy, such as greetings, manners, social interactions
- (d) control of movement, such as refining movements, walking the line, moving quietly
- Sensorial Activities focus on and allow the child to refine each of the senses. They include specifically designed materials that isolate just one quality. As such, sensorial activities refine fine motor skills, visual and auditory senses, and develop coordination and the ability to order and classify. In particular, sensorial activities focus on either sight (visual), touch (tactile), smell (olfactory), taste (gustatory), sound (auditory), and stereognostic (kinaesthetic) senses.
- Language curriculum is based on phonemic awareness and children learn to read by following a phonetic approach. Children also work through specific hands-on tactile language materials such as sandpaper letters and the moveable alphabet. Steps towards literacy plan promotes early literacy while following a non-traditional approach to language development.
- Math: Many sensorial materials, such as a Pink Tower, Red Rods and sensory Tactile Boards are in fact a precursor to numeracy work. A child then transitions to number rods, sandpaper numbers, number boards, spindle box, number tiles, beads, and games. Each exercise builds upon another and the child gradually moves from concrete to abstract areas such as place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and fractions.
- Cultural and Science encompass subjects like:
- Geography (solar system, continents, landforms, earth layers)
- Zoology (classification, physiology of animals)
- Botany (ecology, classification, physiology of plants)
- History (clock, timelines, using a calendar)
Children NATURALLY WANT to LEARN, just like all living things naturally adapt and evolve! Our job as parents and educators is to IGNITE (or better say to AWAKE) the PASSION for LEARNING! And let me tell you, theories and workbooks do NOT kindle the fire! CURIOSITY and NOVELTY DO that! And children are innately curious creatures! So, we need to learn to kindle the thirst for knowledge, and spark the passion for wonder by capturing child’s Imagination, Inclinations and Interests! THE 3 I I Is.
As soon as you purchase the Homeschooling Montessori Way Membership, you will see download links to The BASICs Montessori Parenting eBook – Bringing Montessori Home and questionnaires.
You can also find those links under your Account Page /DOWNLOADS.
After the purchase, you will be redirected to a Landing page where you will find all the necessary information.
*Once you submit the questionnaires back to me, please allow 2 weeks for processing and customization.*
Questionnaires: [*must be filled]
- *A questionnaire My Child as a Learner ~ this is an online form. I will get a notification once it is filled.
- *An Academic Questionnaire ~ this is an online form. I will get a notification once it is filled.
- Kindergarten Readiness Guide for your reference.
- Prekindergarten to Kindergarten NYS Common Core English Language Arts & Literacy Standards Alignment PDF for your reference.
A few things worth mentioning … Montessori Celebrities
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin (Google founders)
- Jeff Bezos (Amazon founder)
- Julia Child (celebrity chef & author)
- George Clooney (Academy award-winning actor, director, producer, humanitarian, United nations messenger of peace)
- Erik Erikson (Psychologist & author). The Danish-German-American psychologist and psychoanalyst, known for his theory on human social development, Erikson may be most famous for coining the phrase “identity crisis”. He found Montessori ideas so compelling that he studied them as an adult, acquiring a Montessori teaching certificate but never teaching in a classroom.
I cannot wait to welcome you to the Montessori From The Heart Community!
♡ Enriching the Mind one Heart at a time ♡
FIND US on my Blog ♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Pinterest ♡
Anya is amazing! She is very accommodating and works with you and your child, taking it as slow or fast as you want to go. She always goes above and beyond! Thank you Anya!!
Ahh, Renee, Thank you so much! That means a lot! It is my utmost pleasure to be helping you along the way in your homeschooling journey, hopefully making it less stressful and adding a spark of enchantment! Xo Anya
I’m really grateful, happy, fulfill and satisfied with all the help that Anya has given to me to make homeschooling possible. Anya is always there giving me support and helping me with anything I need. She is very pasaionate, organized, and everything is beautiful, just coming FROM THE HEART. I love all the activities, the video explanations about the content. The girls loves the activities. Thank you so much!
Dear Amarilis, Thank you so much for taking your time to reflect on your experience. I absolutely loved creating materials for your girls and customizing the curriculum for them to allow little minds to flourish and reach full potentials! Xo, Anya
My now 33mo has been on this personalised curriculum for 15 months, and I am happy to say that it has been one of the best decisions made for my girl's education and my own development as a mom!
As an AMS 3-6yo certification student, I still struggle from time to time how to implement Montessori at home with my child. What Anya has done is to bring Montessori at home into life by a personalised plan and recommendations which correspond to the child's needs, the practical consideration of home constraints and the preparation time & effort you can afford. Montessori does not mean expensive materials! Anya would recommend getting your hands on some materials (mainly because of the precision and relation to other materials, such as the Pink Tower and the Broad Stairs etc) while giving you a whole lot of DIY options. These DIY options are unique, and I do find involving the child in the creation process highly beneficial to parent-child bonding and the child treasuring the materials.
Anya is a walking library of Montessori knowledge and practical application to homeschooling. She is highly responsive to questions, requests and suggestions. I am always blown away by her speed of response and the quality of the materials. I enjoy making the materials (be it the printables or something that you make with everyday stuff in the household) as much as my girl loves using the materials. Play is the work of the child, and Anya's curriculum helps you see it unfold before your eyes :)
Another reason for my vote is the new portal, which brings everyone on the curriculum together to exchange ideas and compare notes. I couldn't agree more that learning (among parents and among kids) should be social! The portal also makes references and retrieval of prior months' materials more easily too. I also find it extremely helpful to read through her eBook and exclusive PDFs as a refresher of key Montessori principles and philosophy for each key Area.
Anya does live up to her brand name of Montessori FROM THE HEART! If you are looking for a personalised curriculum and an attentive coach to your child(ren) and yourself during the Montessori journey, look no further!
Ohh my goodness, Maggie, THANK YOU! This means sooo much to me! While reading your review, my soul literally lifted out of my body and to the sky! I am full of tears of joy and happiness! I am so humbled to be helping you along the way! Thank you for choosing Montessori From The Heart and for choosing me!
Creating this for You, with You, with Love, Xo Anya
Anya has truly been a guide for my daughter and myself, she is passionate, patient and such a great listener. She will hear your needs combined with her amazing knowledge and then deliver you with an amazing thoughtful plan that all you need to do is follow. Your child will just love her material and will enjoy it so much that both of you will forget you are learning because it's so fun. We have been with her for over a year and have enjoyed it very much. Ari wouldn't know what she knows if i wouldnt have found her.
Anya truly cares for Ari and even though Ari doesn't personally know her, she knows she is the mastermind of all the fun activities she gets to do.
If you are looking for a curriculum, that will teach your child at the same time it will teach you and that is done with so much love and care please look no other, you have found the best place "Montessori From The Heart". I recommend her 150%.
Dear, Cindy! Thank you! What a sweet review! I am enjoying so much connecting with you and observing Ari grow and flourish! I am so honored and humbled that you chose Montessori From The Heart! And I am beyond excited to be helping you along the way to make your homeschooling journey enjoyable and productive, with a spark of enchantment! Xo, Anya
This plan has helped me plan monthly lessons for my daughter. Highly recommended!
Thank you so much, Kimberly! Xo Anya