Montessori-Way Customized Curriculum
$49.00 / month and a $499.00 sign-up fee
Homeschooling Montessori-Way Membership is a personalized curriculum plan customized on a monthly basis to follow your child’s inclinations, interests, and academic growth.
Out of stock
Hello and Welcome!
Whether you are a homeschooling mom, dad, grandparent, caregiver, or are a busy working parent, this plan is for YOU if you do NOT believe in a one-fits-all-approach!
This plan is ALSO for YOU if you don’t want to miss any of the developmentally crucial windows of opportunity when your child is literally like a SPONGE ~ soaking up information EFFORTLESSLY, ENTHUSIASTICALLY and with GREAR DEDICATION to a single-minded task. These stages of INTENSE MENTAL ACTIVITY, called sensitive periods, are very specific and well-defined periods of the strong interest in certain areas.
Dr. Maria Montessori discovered through her scientific observations that a human brain is particularly predisposed to LEARNING during these sensitive periods since a child is biologically ready and responsive to acquiring a specific skill or ability, such as the use of language or math.
So, during various times of a child’s Absorbent Mind plane, little brains are more inclined towards specific activities or lessons.
However, these periods are fleeting, and once the ‘magical window’ of aptitude CLOSES, the same skill or knowledge must be learned the hard way ~ through mundane repetition and memorization.
I KNOW you are exhausted from swimming in the ocean of Pinterest, sinking in the depth of irrelevant information, and not being able to see the shore.
I KNOW you are tired of scrolling through and saving Instagram posts to folders you never open! It is like seeing a beautiful recipe and never actually cooking it! So, no more scrolling endlessly on social media, while saving activities you seem never to be able to implement! I AM on social media and I KNOW how long it takes!
Please, do NOT rub your children of the little time you have with them by looking for ideas you might never bring to life! Let me help you! Let me do the groundwork for you and customize a curriculum PLAN to help your child grow to his/her fullest potentials! Trust me, YOU can start Montessori NOW at home on a BUDGET without a degree in early childhood education, or a separate room allocated to homeschooling! Education can be an enchanting journey rather than a dreadful task! By offering a thoughtfully prepared environment, little people can LEARN and GROW with eagerness and zeal! Let’s take the stress AWAY from your homeschooling life and bring you the JOY of FOLLOWING your CHILD’s journey to a wonderful world of education. So, say NO to endlessly searching! Say NO to social media that depicts picture-perfect play ideas which you cannot implement! And say YES to the stress-free love of learning!
WHAT MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY …
YOU’LL GET with this MEMBERSHIP:
- My eBook THE BASICs ~ Bringing Montessori Home Birth to Age 6 which includes 2-6 YO CURRICULUM for the 5 main areas of Montessori Education. (Please read HERE the detailed instructions on how to download the book.)
- Access to the MAIN Homeschooling Montessori Way PORTAL, which in turn has links to various pages, printables, and other MEMBER-ONLY content
- PERSONALIZED private PAGE with a monthly customized curriculum with themed unit studies, access to private-member only pages, printables, and more. This plan is personalized on a monthly basis according to the child’s age, interests, skills, and progress AND INCLUDES 4 – 8 activities for EACH of the Montessori areas of study such as:
- MATH (including periodically Geometry lessons)
- *CULTURAL & Science lessons, depending on your child’s age, might include Geography lessons, Botany Unit studies, Zoology Unit studies
- STEM Activities
- PLUS, (if applicable) Themed/Holiday Activities for the month
- EXCLUSIVE PRINTABLES and PDF guides
- MEMBER EXCLUSIVE LEARNING KITS to promote experiential learning
- One-on-one EMAIL support
*PLEASE NOTE, this package is PER-CHILD*
You will ALSO receive a MONTHLY CALENDAR PLAN with clickable PDF links.
WHAT MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY …
What are the 5 Main Montessori Areas of Study
- Practical Life Activities, (starting at 15 M) that include
- (a) care of self such as food prep, dressing, washing
- (b) care of the environment, such as cleaning, gardening, care of pets, environmentalism
- (c) grace and courtesy, such as greetings, manners, social interactions
- (d) control of movement, such as refining movements, walking the line, moving quietly
- Sensorial Activities focus on and allow the child to refine each of the senses. They include specifically designed materials that isolate just one quality. As such, sensorial activities refine fine motor skills, visual and auditory senses, and develop coordination and the ability to order and classify. In particular, sensorial activities focus on either sight (visual), touch (tactile), smell (olfactory), taste (gustatory), sound (auditory), and stereognostic (kinaesthetic) senses.
- Language curriculum is based on phonemic awareness and children learn to read by following a phonetic approach. Children also work through specific hands-on tactile language materials such as sandpaper letters and the moveable alphabet. Steps towards literacy plan promotes early literacy while following a non-traditional approach to language development.
- Math: Many sensorial materials, such as a Pink Tower, Red Rods and sensory Tactile Boards are in fact a precursor to numeracy work. A child then transitions to number rods, sandpaper numbers, number boards, spindle box, number tiles, beads, and games. Each exercise builds upon another and the child gradually moves from concrete to abstract areas such as place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and fractions.
- Cultural and Science encompass subjects like:
- Geography (solar system, continents, landforms, earth layers)
- Zoology (classification, physiology of animals)
- Botany (ecology, classification, physiology of plants)
- History (clock, timelines, using a calendar)
As soon as you purchase the Homeschooling Montessori Way Membership, you will see download links to the following (you can also find those links from your Account Page /DOWNLOADS):
- A link to the MAIN Homeschooling Montessori Way PORTAL. Make sure to save the HTML in your browser. (Once you submit the questionnaires back to me, you will be receiving a SEPARATE private link to your PERSONAL PAGE with your monthly curriculum plan ~ allow 2 weeks for processing and customization.)
- The BASICs Montessori Parenting Book ~ Bringing Montessori Home Birth to Age 6 years.
- **A questionary “My Child as a Learner” ~ please fill it out and email it to me email@example.com so that I can start tailoring a curriculum that is right for YOUR child.
- *An Academic Questionary for children age 2 – 6 YO ~ please fill it out and email it to me IF your child falls within that age-range.
- Kindergarten Readiness Guide for your reference.
- Prekindergarten to Kindergarten NYS Common Core English Language Arts & Literacy Standards Alignment PDF for your reference.
A few things worth mentioning … Montessori Celebrities
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin (Google founders)
- Jeff Bezos (Amazon founder)
- Julia Child (celebrity chef & author)
- George Clooney (Academy award-winning actor, director, producer, humanitarian, United nations messenger of peace)
- Erik Erikson (Psychologist & author). The Danish-German-American psychologist and psychoanalyst, known for his theory on human social development, Erikson may be most famous for coining the phrase “identity crisis”. He found Montessori ideas so compelling that he studied them as an adult, acquiring a Montessori teaching certificate but never teaching in a classroom.
I cannot wait to welcome you to the Montessori From The Heart Community!
♡ Enriching the Mind one Heart at a time ♡
This plan has helped me plan monthly lessons for my daughter. Highly recommended!
Thank you so much, Kimberly! Xo Anya